Yours Truely

Yours Truely

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Onesie Dress

 I am back! I've been trying to figure out how to fit in time for crafts, and have 3 demanding kids. Solution? Stay up really late and regret it the next morning. Sometimes you just have to have me time. I really wanted to make my girls matching skirts that they could wear to all the family Easter parties, but apparently this 3rd child has zapped all my brain cells and I can't remember how to make things. I did manage to finally get something to turn out. I know the pictures aren't great, but I was in a hurry because my two year old thinks that any time I try to do something besides give her my total attention she needs to throw huge fits. I can see why people stop at 3 kids. ha. We are hopefully finishing the nursery today so look for a post about that soon.



1 comments:

Leah, Harmony, Tesha, and Vanessa said...

I love this your are such a creative mommy

Post a Comment