Yours Truely

Yours Truely

Sunday, March 13, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Wreath

Ok I first have to say I'm really sorry for my negligence.
I have had this wreath done for a few weeks and haven't posted. First there was a great book by Kieth Merrill called "The Evolution of Thomas Hall" I highly recomend it, but you will have to wait until October of 2011 to get it ( pre - releases are a perk of working in a book store.) Then I made a really cute teddy bear beanie and diaper cover for Harmony's B.E.A.U.tiful baby, ( I kind of gave her the beanie before I took pics so they are on thier way.)  Then I started a couple other things before I realized I hadn't filled you in on my wreath.

I love St. Patrick's Day! I decided to do this wreath to celebrate.
  It is a simple foam wreath with felt hotglued to it.
I started with only half a yard but ended up going back for another half yard to total 1 full yard.
I used my rotary cutter and mat to cut the felt into 3" squares then folded them in half and half again.

I then used my scissors to round the corners,


add a little hot glue and tada!

0 comments:

Post a Comment