Yours Truely

Yours Truely

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pillows

Finally getting to post the cute pillows I made this week. After kids being sick and car breaking down I needed some R and R. The mister just got home from scouts and I asked told him I'm taking a few min to myself-course he didnt care. (However there is a little 4 yr old girl behind me hiding thinking I dont know she is there. Can I ever catch a break?)  Both pillows didnt cost me a pretty penny. Made them from fabric I had laying around the house. In fact, I ran out of black fabric for the circles for the green pillow so I rummaged and found an old black pillow case. Score! Oh! And the pillow forms were from the old pillows that once sat on that lovely couch. They happily got a new face lift!





I'm super giddy and happy that I now know how to do ruffles. This pillow was so much fun to make



Leah

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love it! leah great job!

Maples Family!! said...

They are both very cute! Nice job!

Lisa said...

Very cute!

Post a Comment