Yours Truely

Yours Truely

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Eye Candy Blog stalking Sunday

Lately I've had what some would say a complete mental craft brain block. Is there such a thing? In my world there is. Wasn't even in the mood. That is until I saw this lovely thing. She's now all mine and is set up in my living room (I even put it together myself while my brother and the mister watched and delegated. Men!-By the way, I completed it without a bad word or scratch.) Props to Leah! Finally got rid of the ol entertainment center and things are actually starting to look like I care about my living room. This got me all excited to start doing cute stuff to it and filling up the shelves. Let the crafting begin again. Pure therapy bliss...And who said $99 couldn't buy happiness. I like to sit on my couch and stare at it...
Ahem, ok this ALSO got me in the mood to blog stalk. Of course I'll share my finds. Enjoy. Comment. GIVE ME SOMETHING PEOPLE! 


Ok really? How adorable can a scripture case possibly be? I want. Someone make me this.

In the process of changing the color scheme of my living room. My next project are some pillows. Regardless of those who think pillows are useless, I plan on making them anyway. Aren't they the thing now a days? I cannot wait. Green. Black. Tan. And white. Those are the colors. Now I just need to find the perfect fabric....until then here's some cute pillows to look at.




Now Im not sure why, but I want to make this. It'd be easy. I love you. Mushy mushy love stuff...my fave...

 I have been on a hunt for weeks. Literally weeks. Stalking the DI and KSL for a chunky frame I can put our temple picture in. NO such luck. Any kind person wants to donate?

 


Last but not least....nothing new to the craft world. But I want one. Where to get it and put it...?



Leah

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Leah, you are so cute! I have an entertainment center that has the same cube like things and have been trying to think of things to fill them up with,.. so if you think of any good ideas, let me know!!! PS I also am going to make new pillows,.. I think we think alike because I all the colors you had mentioned :)

Don't you just love Becca said...

I'm sure the pictre frame holder thing with chicken wire would be super easy to make. I know my mom buys big chunky frames all the time at DI and antique stores. So your projects sound like fun!!

Post a Comment