Yours Truely

Yours Truely

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

3 little blankets

Making blankets is one of my favorite things to do. My daughter is super attached to her blankets, so giving/sharing  them with the new baby is not an option. Finding fabric that is both cute and gender neutral is harder than you think. I did the best I could.

The first blanket I made the corners round and added rick rack to the edges. It was my first time sewing rick rack to a blanket, and surprisingly it turned out really good!




I also made 2 Self-binding receiving blankets. These are SO easy to make until you get to the corners. The first time I ever made one of these blankets I had someone there helping me so my corners turned out awesome. This time doing them on my own they were just ok. I guess I need to make more so I can practice. ;)








Harmony

2 comments:

Tim and Tesha said...

too cute love them!

Unknown said...

cute! they r way cute! great job!

Post a Comment