Yours Truely

Yours Truely

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

7 days of Valentines

One day just isn't enough to tell the Mister how much I love him. I love to do things that are unique and thoughtful. Hello! I'm a girl. We tend to like mushy lovey dovey crap stuff. We set ourselves a $10 limit on V-day gifts this year. Now what in the world could I do for ten bucks? I came up with the genius idea of 7 days of Valentines. Kind of like 12 days of Christmas, but cuter of course. I totally missed the first day, but this is what I came up with for this morning. "I love everything you "Dew" for me. How lucky I am to have such a handy man around the house!"

Now I didn't think I'd get a thank you all morning, but about about 10 min ago I got a text saying "Thanks for the Dew" Totally worth it! I can't wait to give him something tomorrow. Stay tuned!
Happy Crafting!




0 comments:

Post a Comment