Yours Truely

Yours Truely

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 3 of Valentines



Yes. Day 3. I missed day one. Ooops! But at least I'm doing it right? I got these cute V-day baggies (resealable might I add) from the dollar store. I was half tempted to just give The Mister the whole bag of hugs and kisses bag now that just wouldn't be fair to me right? For all the hard work I'm putting into this? I deserve a treat. The cute font I downloaded off of a site and it's called Fab 50's (the font is)or something like that and the quote is off google with a little tweak to it for my liking. ah ha! Just got a text that only said this "=)" only the graphic smiley. You know what I'm talking about. That's how my hubby rolls. I look forward to everyday I can do a little Valentines for him.Stay tuned!




Happy Crafting!


Leah

0 comments:

Post a Comment