Yours Truely

Yours Truely

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Name Blocks

Why it has taken me 2 weeks to do this post I have no clue. These were done on our one of many girls crafts night with the besties. (One of the perks to having such talented friends is that they bring the stuff you don't have ex: a Cricut Thanks guys...I mean ladies!) Oh yes, and all paper was found at Roberts on double coupon Tuesday! Roberts Crafts




My favorite letter out of the bunch. The "i". knob was a few cents at the local antique store (can be found at any dept store though) Ribbon I already had and my favorite part. The key. I'm obsessed with keys. Got it at a dollar store in the town next to ours. Yup. $1. it came with key earing too! Score! I kept them and wear them

2 comments:

Myka said...

I love keys too. And what a cute place to decorate a key with. Cute craft.

Unknown said...

nice job! urs turn so cute I love the touch of ur I and the key of course nice touch :D great job !

Post a Comment