Yours Truely

Yours Truely

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Picture Frame

Ok, so I wasn't going to post this craft because frames are so versatile and this one wasn't going to be that special. However, I was in a serious pickle today. I was with Leah and Tesha with all my mobile crafting supplies and could not produce one little thing! Sad I know, but it happened. I need to let you know I tried all day. So finally I decide to take this simple wood frame that I got from the dollar store and paint it a cream color. When I was done with that, and it just wasn't logical to add another coat of paint, I sat there staring and wondering why I couldn't do more  I looked around the room and my eyes fell upon Mandy's Cricut with all her fun little cartridges, it was like magic, my mind started racing so fast with ideas that I couldn't understand myself. This is what I ended up with. The picture that is going in it is my 7 yr old's class picture ( she thinks she needs it on her wall) and I just felt like it gave way too much info for me to show the frame with it inside.


0 comments:

Post a Comment