Yours Truely

Yours Truely

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Getting to know the authors...Harmony


 I am a stay at home mom to 2, almost 3  adorable children! I have a 6 year old named Kelton, a 2 year old named Kynley, and a surprise that will be here March 7th! Besides being a mom, I am also a wife to a pretty amazing guy named Anthony. He works hard so that I can support my craft addiction....I mean stay home with the kids. :)  I am SO excited to start this new craft blog with 3 of my best friends! I could (and do some days) spend hours looking at craft blogs. My favorite things to make are things for my kids or decorations for my house. We just bought a brand new house that I am working on decorating. Plus, once I know what this baby is I will have a whole nursery to do. I can't wait to show you my pile of crafts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment