Yours Truely

Yours Truely

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Getting to know the Authors...Leah




My name is Leah and I'm a SAHM to 3 beautiful children. Kymber is 4, Xander (2 in May), and baby Zachariah (Zac) who just turned 6 months old. Even though these kids keep me busy I still manage to fine time to craft. 
One day I dream to own my own house so that I can decorate it and go crazy, but for now I have my little place that I try to make my own.
I'm always looking for a good bargain and I gets thrilled to find something on the cheap and revamp it to make it look like I emptied my wallet for it. I cannot wait until the summer when yard sales and the sun decided to start popping up. Then the real posting can begin. Until then, I shall TRY to enjoy this winter weather (did I mention it's a lovely 3 degrees outside right now?)
Spread the word, because a whole pile of crafts is about to explode on this blog. We are too excited to share what we create.


0 comments:

Post a Comment