Yours Truely

Yours Truely

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oreo Icecream Dessert






This is my new favorite dessert. I found the recipe online and tweaked it a little bit.

2 rows of Oreos 
(I found that the cool mint oreos are the best)
1/4 cup melted butter

NOW:
smash Oreos in a zip lock bag and pour on bottom of 9x13 pan. Drizzle butter on top and mix with a fork

2 boxes of ice cream sandwiches 
NEXT:
 layer your ice cream sandwiches on top of Oreos
(I like to let them soften a little bit then squish ( yes, squish) them down until the ice-cream comes out and it fills in the holes so you cant see the Oreo layer...does this make sense?)

1 jar of hershey's hot fudge
 
Spread the hot fudge on top and stick in freezer for about 20 min
(melt in it microwave a few seconds to soften it a tiny bit but don't let it get hot or it'll melt the ice-cream!)

1 container of cool whip
Spread cool whip on top and layer with extra oreo crumbs
I drizzled the extra hot fudge over the whole thing with a fork to make it look nice
THEN: PUT IT BACK IN THE FREEZER CAUSE ITS BETTER FROZEN!

ENJOY!


2 comments:

vanessa.wilkerson said...

Can I say this looks soo yummy! I'm going to try it in a couple days, I can't wait!

Unknown said...

so yummy! so good, ice cream and oreos they do mix together i have another version of this yummy dessert if u wanna try it one day, Isaac made it for my bday so good! I'm so going to try ur version looks so yummy, mmm i think I'm hungry again thanks for sharing Leah :D

Post a Comment