Yours Truely

Yours Truely

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Getting to know the Authors...Tesha



I am a 25 yr old mother of two wonderful little boys. Trace who just turned 4 in December and Trezdon who turned two in September. They are my whole world! But I couldn't have them without my adorable husband Tim. Together we just celebrated our 5th anniversary on Jan 10th. It has been a wonderful and challenging 5yrs that I wouldn't trade for anything. For now I am a stay at home mom. It has been such a blessing to be able to stay home but I am looking forward to developing a career I will be going back to school in the fall and I am very excited for it. Crafting is a big hobby in my life right now and it has gotten even better now doing them with my best friends. These girls are amazing and they always help me decide what will looks best. I am excited to share along side them my "piles of crafts" for all to enjoy and hopefully want to copy. Well that is a small bit of info about me. (excuse the out dated picture we need up dates and are getting them soon and will replace this one)

0 comments:

Post a Comment