Yours Truely

Yours Truely

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Magnetic Picture Frames

YAY! Im the first one! I should get a prize for being the first one... whose going to give me something? No one? Ok, how about I show you my latest?

So as I finished my project for the day and went to go take a picture so that I could post it I realized my camera battery was dead. Ok, fine, Ill go get the other battery. Guess what? Murphy's Law, that one is dead too. I guess my phone camera one will do.
As I was wandering the dollar store yesterday trying to find a treat for the kids back at home, I walked past the "Kitchen Isle". Now I usually dont but for some reason I did and something caught my eye. This.



Ok. It wasnt these EXACT covers but similar to it. A small one and a big one. For $1. Now you're speaking my language!
With a little paper, ribbon, modge podge, and magnets they have now turned into this....


Happy Crafting

2 comments:

Tesha said...

Can't wait to try these for myself!!

Unknown said...

great idea :D thanks

Post a Comment